Tuesday, May 18, 2010

What do you want to see here?

I don't post enough here.

I don't want this blog to take away time from writing or podcast production, but I feel like there needs to be more than 1-or-2 posts a month if I expect anyone to read this thing. Originally, my intention was to use this space to talk about my writing process, and I'd like to keep Improbabilia.com more focused on this area of my life/art/creative endeavors, but I find talking about my writing to be a little masturbatory.

So, you . . . you few who actually read this . . . what would YOU want to see here?

4 comments:

Jim@moviebrainrot.com said...

I am going to say BIGFOOT talk. You know how bad I want to hunt, capture and friend a BIGFOOT

Anonymous said...

Hmm, I don't know. I like reading your thoughts on various subjects. Maybe something similar to what you did at papercut but make it relevant to your life or conversations you have recently had. I'll think more on this.

DZ said...

I want your random thoughts here. Anything that strikes you. Your posts can be short or long, it doesn't matter. Be personable.

Casey said...

How bout more of what makes Derek tick? I'm enjoying doing the same myself!